"A truly great gift to showcase Canada to its newest inhabitants, the Cultural Access Pass has opened my eyes to the hidden gems that are a part of it." - Joseph P.
A gift to each Canadian citizen during their first year of citizenship, the Cultural Access Pass provides complimentary admission to more than 1000 of Canada's cultural treasures from coast-to-coast-to-coast. The Cultural Access Pass creates opportunities for Canada's newest citizens to discover our rich cultural history, world-renowned artworks, historical figures and stunning parks.
"Incredible experience that shouldn't be missed for any new Canadian. It's a crash course in why Canada is the best country in the world!" - Darshan H.
"Fantastic opportunity ... to learn more about their new country, and take the responsibility of being an active citizen." - CAP Member
Click here to learn about CAP’s evolution.
There are more attractions offering you free admission every month!
Saskatchewan's Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport just announced that SaskParks, Government House, the Royal Saskatchewan Museum and the T.rex Discovery Centre have joined CAP!
- All across the province, enjoy the beautiful beaches, challenging hiking trails, restored historic villages and fur trade posts.
- Use your CAP membership card to access the day use areas for free!*
The Royal Saskatchewan Museum in Regina
- Learn about Saskatchewan’s natural history and Aboriginal cultures
T.rex Discovery Centre in Eastend
- Discover what Saskatchewan was like during the days when dinosaurs roamed the earth, and experience First Nations’ culture both past and present.
Government House in Regina
- Learn about the evolution of Saskatchewan’s legislature and find out about what life was like for Saskatchewan’s first Lieutenant Governor at the turn of the 20th century.
For a list of all the attractions available to you across the country, please visit the CAP Attraction Directory on the CAP website.
Stay up to date! Click here to read our latest CAP member newsletter.
Questions about the program?
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns about CAP, please e-mail us at
CAP@icc-icc.ca or call us at 1-888-359-6998 from 10am to 4pm EST Monday to Friday.
Partners and Supporters:
CAP is a Registered Trade-mark of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship