To be eligible for a Cultural Access Pass (CAP) an individual must be both:
- A Canadian citizen, who received his/her citizenship within the last 365 days; and
- 18 years of age or older.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All information provided by the individual during the registration process must be true.
- CAP grants complimentary admission to participating attractions for CAP members and up to four of their minor, dependent children.
- CAP is not transferable.
- CAP may not be valid for special presentations and events, parking or separately priced exhibitions or programs.
- When using CAP, members agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the participating attractions.
- A CAP membership card cannot be altered in any way.
- Handwritten CAP membership cards are invalid and will not be accepted at participating attractions.
- CAP membership applications are verified by designated Pickup Locations across the country via cross referencing registration information with government issued Citizenship Certificates and photo identification.
- Photo identification must be presented with the CAP membership card each time a CAP member wishes to use their pass.
- Participating attractions and offers are subject to change without notice.
- A CAP membership can be cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship.
Questions about the program?
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We welcome any feedback about the CAP program and are happy to address any questions concerns you may have. Please email us at: CAP@icc-icc.ca or call 1-888-359-6998.
Partners and Supporters:
CAP is a Registered Trade-mark of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship